Today I am bringing you a VERY special interview. A very real, raw and open interview where I had the pleasure of Jarka from designedbylife interview me, as part of her ‘Mindset Matters’ Interview series.
In this interview, we talk about:
– Self acceptance and how we can foster a more self loving lifestyle
– We dig deep to understand just how someone can break out of a self-destructive behavioural pattern into building more self loving habits.
– I share my own story from being bullied in childhood, through seeking external validation via fitness modelling, and just how I was able to master my mindset, and create that unbreakable bond with my true self.
– We talk about the FALSE SENSE OF FREEDOM – the kind of confidence that comes from a place of fear, and just how much that can derail us if we are not careful.
– I share how I started trusting my intuition and showing up as myself. Consistently, every single day. This wake up call often times happens to people through severe circumstances but it doesn’t have to be like that.
– We also talk about the importance of the ‘Morning Ritual’
So grab yourself a cuppa, and get ready for a juicy interview! 😉[line]
Are you diggin’ this post girlfriend? There is plenty more where that came from!
Join my incredible tribe filled with hundreds of amazing women like yourself, and you will receive my ‘Wednesday Wisdom’ post straight to your inbox every week.
You will also instantly receive my
‘Self-love Quiz & Self-Love Starter Kit‘
for FREE just because I freaking love you!
Share the love…!
If you feel someone else needs to hear this today, then please share away! And as always, thank you so much for being in this space with me, sharing so wholeheartedly.
YOUR 30 DAY GUIDE TO FORMING NEW HABITS, TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE DAY BY DAYPurchase Now